Creating a safe, positive, and engaging experience at Ceridian World Tour Las Vegas is our top priority. We are excited to host you in person at our Las Vegas event.
Ceridian’s priority is the health and safety of our clients, attendees and employees. In partnership with MGM Resorts, Ceridian will adhere to all federal, state, and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations (masking, social distancing, etc.). We will continue to monitor the evolving situation with COVID-19 and adjust onsite protocols accordingly. Check back here often for updates.
To attend Ceridian World Tour Las Vegas and in alignment with Ceridian’s workplace and internal events policy, we ask that all attendees be fully vaccinated or that they have received a negative COVID-19 antigen/PCR test within the seven days prior to the start of the conference. If you have tested positive within the 90 days prior to attending, are beyond the isolation period as defined by health agencies, and are asymptomatic, COVID-19 testing is not required.
Here are the current safety protocols you can expect onsite at Ceridian World Tour Las Vegas:
- Self assessment: If you’re not feeling well or have been in close contact with a positive COVID-19 case, or have tested positive with COVID-19 (within 14 days prior to the conference starting), please do not attend, and we encourage you to get tested for the virus. We’re happy to see you at our next event. You can find a list of COVID-19 symptoms here. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 self-checker reference guide found here.
- Masks are currently required indoors in Las Vegas for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing requirements will be in compliance with the venue/facility guidelines, but we encourage you to keep a distance from one another where possible and will have floor markers to assist.
- We encourage frequent and thorough hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the conference space and please cover your cough or sneeze.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place as well as increased routine cleaning with a focus on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Extensive employee protocols and training are in place including screening,
- Multiple seating arrangement options will be available within the general session room for you to choose based on your comfort level.
- Happy alternatives to shaking hands: A nod, wave or elbow bump.
Venue & Accommodations
Our host venue, MGM Grand, a MGM Resorts property, has an extensive Health and Safety Commitment and has outlined the things they are doing for the health and safety of their guests and employees. You can find more information here. Should you require it, in room COVID-19 testing and wellness is available. More information can be found here.
We are staying up to date on all travel guidelines, considerations and restrictions from global and local authorities. Please check back here for any major updates on travel announcements that impact Ceridian World Tour.
Guidance for traveling from the CDC can be found here.
You can find more information about TSA’S Response to COVID-19 here.
Guidance for traveling from the WHO can be found here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Ceridianworldtour@ceridian.com
All guidelines have been pulled directly from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html